Hakka input method editor for Chinese Windows versions by Dr. C.F. Lau.
Package contains the following files:
Now the Pinyin input system is available, and I want to let all the Hakka
people in the world to share this product free of charge! The pinyin system
is natural, easy to learn, good for Chinese windows (Big 5) and most
important of all good for ALL HAKKA ACCENTS spoken in Taiwan, in or around
Meixian and Hong Kong, and overseas. Please help me to distribute the
necessary files I attach to you. Please help me to post the instructions for
1. Copy phrase.ime to C:\cwin\system (some people may use windoes or
cwindows instead of cwin, please adjust)
2. Copy hagfa.box to C:\cwin.
3. Install it to your chinese input by opening the control pannel and install.
4. To help you to adapt to my pinyin system, you can print the haga.box out.
It consists of 197 pages (about 6500 Chinese characters, but about 1000 are
repeated). In order to save paper, please divide it into 4 columns before
doing the printing. You can also use waste papers which have one side
printed. We Hakka people are one of the most environmentally friendly group
in the world!
5. pinjsh.doc is the article to explain how the system is designed and how
it differs from other systems.
I hope this work will try to help all fellow Hakkas.
© Dylan W.H.Sung 1996-onwards
except where otherwise stated.
This page was last updated on Tuesday 23rd April 2002.